Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have you ever woke up to a dead squirrel in your pool?

I did it was NASTYHave you ever woke up to a dead squirrel in your pool?
I own a pool service company and on a daily basis I fish dead and sometimes alive animals out of pools. I found a baby bird in a skimmer basket the other day but it was still alive. and very thankful!Have you ever woke up to a dead squirrel in your pool?
No dead squirrel, but we did have like a million tadpoles one time. It was yucky having to skim them all out. I mean, where do you put tadpoles when they're not in the water?
Yucky! I don't have a pool...
No, but I did wake up to a snake in my tent, very uncool.
Well I guess we know, who got a morning surprise of a nasty sort this morning...yuck
No. By the way cute avatar.
LOL no - but a few people around my area has had the odd croc.. but alive in their pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment