Monday, December 28, 2009

If anyone told the members of the Squirrel population that they're nuts...?

Would they chew their own arms off?If anyone told the members of the Squirrel population that they're nuts...?
I love Squirrels, particularly Bad ones. ;)If anyone told the members of the Squirrel population that they're nuts...?
yep!
i hear its so cold in afica where it snows after 27 years the squirrels are roasting there own nuts you numnut you lov dad ha ha
I have an Insane Squirrel Posse that raids my bird feeders all the time. They ARE nuts because not even the ornery bluejays will hang with them.
remember that geico commercial where the squirrels ran across the street and made the car crash? then they did that awesome little handshake?





evil squirrels.
I actually hunt and eat squirrels, they taste almost identical to rabbits and go good with a nice beef gravy.
I have a confession to make... I killed a squirrel this morning... *cries* I didn't see him coming... I am so sorry squirrels of america... FORGIVE ME!!!
I have told them quite often


and they are cool with it


but I love their nuttiness anyway
  • clear cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment