Monday, December 28, 2009

Would a Squirrel make a good pet?

noWould a Squirrel make a good pet?
But I like squirrel. They can jump from tree to another tree. It look so cute too. ;).

Report Abuse


Would a Squirrel make a good pet?
Squirrels are best left as wild animals, but if one is a pet (for whatever reason), yes they are good pets. Most communities have laws against keeping ';wild'; animals, tho.
No, Squirrels are sometimes really mean. One peed on my friend from a tree
I'm afraid I'd get bitten.
I don't know. My friend calls herself asquirrel, and she acts pretty odd...
No, but a squirrel would make an excellent tax attorney given the appropriate training.
I used to babysit for a woman who got one for her toddler. She had to get rid of it because it was always biting the kid.
Well, if you had him declawed and kept him in a large cage outside, it might be okay.
yes, while babies only, when older, they bite
yes, especially if you teach it to collect your nuts...lol.
Probably not! They are too squirrely! Obviously, literally and figuratively, that's what I meant, you'd never be able to keep them still and entertained.
no!


they are rodents
They're cocky little bastards that bite...get a sugar glider.
if u dont mind rabies


try a bunny
Only if you're nuts!
They are very cute, but it is against the law in most states to keep a wild animal as a pet.
If ya want rabies...

No comments:

Post a Comment