Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Albino Squirrel??

I was out deer hunting this morning and saw a pure white Squirrel. This was in southeast nebraska. Has anyone else seen one before?Albino Squirrel??
Yes, there are many of them here in central Ohio. The albino squirrel is the school mascot af Fort Hayes High school where my kids attended.Albino Squirrel??
yes. they are sooooooo agresive
Shoot it!
Animals and people, can be albino's.
Nope
There's a whole colony of them in Olney, Illinois. It's something of a tourist attraction.
Olney Illinois has alot of them but I am sure there are a few here and there , there are ever a few white deer
Yes, the Niagara Falls State Park (the US side) has had them for a number of years.
no but I have seen a solid white deer even his antlers were white (it was only a spite by the way)
never
There are a couple of them living in my neighborhood. I also saw an pure black one a couple years ago. But the funniest one I've ever seen had a white body and a golden brownish tail.
yes, and i couldn't believe it until my aunt said she saw one in the same area.
I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i captured one at camp a few years back it was cool we had peanut butter traps lol a mouse trap was hooked to a cage door connected to half gallon can with closed cage door attached to back it was pretty cool
  • lush cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment