Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My dad just called me and asked if I had ever seen squirrel poop or do they poop?

he has never seen it and neither have I or anyone else that I knowMy dad just called me and asked if I had ever seen squirrel poop or do they poop?
they swuirt like 10 feetMy dad just called me and asked if I had ever seen squirrel poop or do they poop?
looks like rat poop
haha that question made me crack up idk y it just did! but maybe cuz i am just to happy today! and really hyper! but i bet they do poooooooop!
Yeah, I bet holding on to all that waste would be a really, REALLY bad idea so, yeah, they poop...





Awesome question...
Go get the book ';everything poots'; and the book ';everything poops'; They are written for children but I am sure your dad will find them funny. They even show an amoeba pooping.
they do secretley

No comments:

Post a Comment