Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The squirrel keeps pestering my dog????

there's this squirrel in the back yard... and he'll just come close enough so that my dog can't get him and then he'll run away... should i get out my b.b. gun and end it or what????The squirrel keeps pestering my dog????
Do not use a bb gun, thats cruel. I would use a sawed off 12 guage and bird shot, its more humane.The squirrel keeps pestering my dog????
you're a demanding dog owner aren't you? don't kill yourself over a dog who can't catch a squirrel!





Sicko! You need help, man. Call me, i know a good therapist.
Why would you say that it's pestering your dog? Can't it be ';flirting';? Just let it go, your dog may be enjoying the attention.
Yes - then eat it instead of the pot luck
No, just let them fight it out.
  • lush cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment