Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I worry about the squirrels?

I am a first time homebuyer and while looking at a house today, I noticed a few big trees and about 5 - 6 squirrels running around. Should I be concerned about them or just let them do their thing? Thanks :)Should I worry about the squirrels?
Unless they seem to be rabid they are fine, they are mostly scared of humans unless they have been fed by humans... You meant they are outside the house, right?Should I worry about the squirrels?
squirrels can be a problem if they get into your house. ask the home inspector to check for entry points - especially around the chimney and attic space.





you can also have your trees trimmed back to limit the easy access to your roof line. here are some more tips for keeping the critters away from your home http://www.angieslisttips.com/Tips/September-2007/Keeping-critters-away-from-your-home.aspx
  • lush cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment