Friday, May 14, 2010

Are you more like a: Rocking Rabbit, Disco Duck, Punky Penguin,Metal Monkey,Soul Squirrel or Grooving Gorilla?

I'm an Incubus _____. I'll get back to you on the animal that starts with the letter 'i'...I haven't decided on one yet! haha








I'm an Incubus Icthyosaurus! woot!





http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/9112/鈥?/a>





http://209.132.69.82/uploaded_from_zbc/2鈥?/a>





hahaAre you more like a: Rocking Rabbit, Disco Duck, Punky Penguin,Metal Monkey,Soul Squirrel or Grooving Gorilla?
Disco Duck...lol...=-)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97RjuC9Ye鈥?/a>Are you more like a: Rocking Rabbit, Disco Duck, Punky Penguin,Metal Monkey,Soul Squirrel or Grooving Gorilla?
Rocking Rabbit definitely.
Im a Rockin Rabbit, a Punky Pengiun, and sometimes a Grooving Gorilla lol. What a fun question lol. Thanx Simon~!~~~~~
1. Rocking Rabbit


2. Disco Duck


3. Punky Penguin


4. Metal Monkey


5. Soul Squirrel


6. Grooving Gorilla





hmmm well i dont like rock music or disco. i dont like punk very much either. i hate metal and soul and i dont think theres a musoc genre called groove! so ill have to go by wich animal i like best. rabbits are cute ducks are ok, i LOVE penguins and monkeys are my favorite animals after penguins. i dont like squirrels or gorillas at all. i guess im a PUNKY PENGUIN!!!!!!!
hmmm I would say Rockin rabbit....I guesss......i have no idea.
What about a Blues Bird? lol





I'm probably a Rocking Rabbit.





Lovin' the new Avatar!
rocking rabbit!!!!!





and you are???
I'm a mix of Rocking Rabbit, Punky Penguin, and a Metal Monkey.


but its mostly A Grunge Giraffe.





hi =]
I would say Grape Ape!!! Probably don't remeber him, HUH?

No comments:

Post a Comment