Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have you ever bonded with a squirrel?

Yes a few times~





The first one was Pooka Bear %26amp; she used to come in our front door to get a peanut...





Peepers always climbed the tree next to the window %26amp; peeked in to get his...





%26amp; Beaver (had a little tail accident of some sort :( ) will come running if I call him.Have you ever bonded with a squirrel?
i am currently bonding with a beaverHave you ever bonded with a squirrel?
Twice and both were baby red squirrels. One discovered us and the other one we rescued.
i can't say that i have
a squirrel no i have not
yes, laughing
No, but I bonded with a guinea pig... they're both rodents so that's close enough....
no i ate him
no but my BB gun has
I'm in the process of bonding with one right now.
Yes. There's a little fella that hangs around our place and we hand feed him peanuts.





It was an awesome feeling when he placed his little paw in the palm of my hand....I can't describe the happiness I felt, knowing that the little guy trusts us so much.
i fed one a cookie
no never they always run if they saw people
no
only with the tires of my car
No , but I have with a beaver or two !
No, I have not.
Well I don't know if this is bonding but sometimes when I'm really lazy I will put my trash outside my back door. One little day, I put it out and then about 5 minutes later put another bag out and there was a hole in the bag. Well I thought it was rather quick but I continued to clean and kind of ignore but it was in the back of my mind that I'd better that trash out soon so I got my shoes on and opened the door and there was this squirrel digging like I had the best trash in the neighborhood. He ran and he kind of went over this beam and then sat on this fence and watched me. He knew that he wanted more and I'm sure that I was being called bad names. I was okay with that though because I do have good trash.
yes, i have, quite a few times.
That's actually an interesting story... but long story short, yes.
Nope but they do have a squirrel club at my school if you want to
yes. i used to feed the squirrels peanuts where i used to live. they'd come right up and take them out of my hand. there was one squirrel, bob, (he didn't have a tail) and we definately had a connection.
.................that was a gerbil, and I was REALLLLLLLLLLLY drunk!
Can't say I have either. Sounds plain nuts to me.
Yes,there was a baby squirrel that the mommy left and we brought it in a fed it kept it on a heating blanket.


His name was Raymond and when he was a little bigger he would got outside while my mom was gardening.When she was ready do go in she would call his name and he would follow her in. It was sooooo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment