Friday, May 14, 2010

Have you ever been compared to a squirrel?

can't say that I ever have. I've been compared to a lot of things before though, including a body part on the backside of a person.Have you ever been compared to a squirrel?
yes, yes I have.... black squirrels are good luck, you know!Have you ever been compared to a squirrel?
At least once.
no, but possibly a ferret
no...
I have been called 'You little squirrel!' it was meant as an endearment from a hunter. Hmmm.
no.. i dont think so... but i have been referred to as a pig.. even though i only weigh 97 pounds...
I was told once that I looked like a small fuzzy rodent of some sort- my friend used to draw me as a hamster... but, it was a cute hamster- w/boobs
No, but I have been compared to a stegosaurus.
no but ive been compared to being a blonde rachel bilson


???
Erm, yes actually, but mainly because of my hair... I think.
no, thank heavens...that would be an odd experience.
no. a goat.
i don,t know
No but I've been compared to a cat.
No, but I have something in common with them because I also have nuts :)
only when i have nuts in my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment