Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do people hate pigeons and squirrels?

I know they're dirty and all, but you shouldn't be touching them anyway. I can't understand why people hate pigeons and squirrels. I think they're both cute as hell.Why do people hate pigeons and squirrels?
Pigeons poop all over everything, squirrels eat my house,garden,and trash my bird feeder.Why do people hate pigeons and squirrels?
i don't
they do
I dont hate them. They're beautiful creatures. Baby squirrels are especially cute.
not sure, but have you read the news story yesterday about the german squirrel that attacked three people before being clubbed to death with a crutch?





cute animals arent supposed to have attitude
Squirrels ARE cute and adorable. I have no desire to try petting one, but I like watching them.





Pidgeons, however, are like flying rats -- constantly foraging through rubbish and crapping all over the place. NOT pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment