Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If you can't prove or disprove God being a squirrel, shouldn't you be a squirrel-agnostic?

That is true...of course then I would also be (taken from a post earlier) monkey-agnostic. We'll just shorten it to agnostic and agree it includes any nouns placed infront.If you can't prove or disprove God being a squirrel, shouldn't you be a squirrel-agnostic?
***crickets***If you can't prove or disprove God being a squirrel, shouldn't you be a squirrel-agnostic?
I dont know, I might be able to find a little faith in a squirrel. I mean I dated a few.
Stupid is what stupid does sir... A squirrel has better understanding of who God is than you. I will pray for your salvation and hope that you will repent from all the mockery you have said in the past, the present, and the future. If God allows, I will let my finger touch your tongue when we are in Eternity.





Saddened by your post,


wasabi
If God's a squirrel, I sure hope He's not in my freezer.
I'm struggling with the possibility of God being a kangaroo...I don't have time for other creatures...
More people have died in the name of god than any other entity the world has ever known.
Dumb da dumb dumb!
boy the nuts are really out today, that should make squirrel happy.





squirrels do love nuts don't they?
No, because it is unlikely that god is a squirrel.





Hey, stop trying to prove people should commit to atheism over agnosticism!
How can i prove that u're not a squirrel? maybe u r....
i guess...but my cant god be a llama? that would be sweet if he really existed....
um...





%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;GOD BLESS%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
All hail Rocky, the all-mighty Flying Squirrel!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment