Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Attention squirrel hunters!?

Whats your favorite way to cook up those tasty little critters? Im looking for some new ways to cook squirrel. And I can't think of a better way than to ask fellow hunters!





Proud Hunter and gun owner!Attention squirrel hunters!?
wow all of you that have answered this question ';OMG, WHY WOULD YOU KILL SQUIRRELS, 'GO DIE','; , etc, etc. if you want to be animal lovers like that then go somewhere else, not to the hunting section of yahoo answers. i love animals as much as the next guy but i can still kill them and eat them. its not like im just killing them for fun, i actually use as much of the animal as i can.





for cooking the little critters you can pretty much just experiment with how you want to cook them. i've never gone squirrel hunting but when i do get some, i will just try to cook it like any other meat. make like a stew or some tacos maybe. i would just look up some recipies and try them out.Attention squirrel hunters!?
seriously all you stupid idiots who think hunting is wrong, just go ahead and shut your stinking mouth. shove your head up your butts. as for your question Sr. I only had one squirrel and one of the other answers already said exactly what I did with it. however iv had my share of rabbit and all I do is make some kinda marinade using honey and any good spice that I think will go good. seriously try gourmet burger. you can get it at wall mart. its awesome stuff. I guess you can use it with squirrel as well. I do normally take all the meat off the bone but you cant exactly do that with squirrel. I guess you can but it will be stuff. Well anyways you should really using hones but make sure you put a lot of what ever spice you use or it will taste too much like hones. let me know how it goes if you care to.
i like to fry them in flour, eggs, cajun seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Vegtable OIL works good but you can use anything. or you you can make a stew with vegtable broth red potoes, celery, oninons, garlic, squirrel, bacon and rabbit. boil the wild game first.
I like the way that they taste when they are fried in butter, but I find them...lets just say a little chewy. I really like them boiled in salt and water then roasted in butter, garlic, pepper, and onions. It'll make you slap your ears with your tongue. But mostly I eat them in soup, because I like it that way plus it's easier for me to cook.
Squirrel and dumplings, this is best for larger older squirrel.Makes for very good belly filling. Frying the smaller ones is the best way, just do it like fried chicken, or pork chops.Cant go wrong either way.
Wow the ignorant city folk are out in high numbers i see, lol. Evidently they NEVER ate squirrel before. I take 2 quartered squirrels and make a stew in a crock pot with only fresh veggies and then add dumplings.
Holy shoot, I had no idea that it was anti-season! Those folks are STUPID!!!


There ain't a thing wrong with squirrel hunting, or ANY type of hunting.





I prefer cookin em in the crock-pot or fryin the little things.
skin em quarter em boil em and then bread and fry em like chicken....yummy
Squirrel and dumplings... need I say more?
I use my .50 cal rifle with an incendiary round, one shot kills, guts and roasts them... all I need to do is to sprinkle some salt on the carcass and enjoy my lunch.
THEY COOK BARBIQUE I BELIEVE THATS HOW MY FRIENDS TOLD ME THEY COOK THEM.





THEY TAKE SKIN OF AND PUT THEM ON A STICK THEN BARBIQUE GOOD LUCK!
OMFG.





Im scared of squirrels.
DONT KILL SQUIRRELS
how could you kill and eat squirrels?


i have an answer for you : don't!
You must be gay.
I like to soften their meat in arsenic before I put it in my stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment