Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you feel strongly that squirrels too deserve equal rights as you?

i mean is it too early for the squirrel liberation? i want to be able to vote and drive and drink too you know.





i am a squirrel, hear me RAWR!Do you feel strongly that squirrels too deserve equal rights as you?
I say stand up for your rights NOW! It is never too early for the squirrel liberation. I will help you make miniature pickets for a protest and we can start a million squirrel march, and maybe do a couple of fundraisers for the cause. What we need is a slogan, what can the slogan be? You keep RAWRing little buddy!Do you feel strongly that squirrels too deserve equal rights as you?
Yes, but only the ones dressed up in suits and a hat.





A squirrel driving? Are you nuts?
I am all for a squirrel insurrection.


Just don't feel bad when I make mitts and hats from your fallen compatriots.
oh, I thought you have your rights/ but if you don't, I'll fight for it, don't worry cute squirrel, Im on your side
I'm not sure about same squirrel marriage though...
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, I ALWAYS FEED THE SQUIRRELS.
WTF? Are you a detective? LMAO
NO
No. Those fricken squirrels give us rabies. YOU GAVE ME RABIES!!!





=D
Only if they stop running in front of my car and laughing about it ; )
who am i to say no?
are u kidding me? hell no!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment