Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My squirrel died!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

What do I do with carcass? Can I just toss into neighbors trash (my trashcan is full). ^^My squirrel died!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
call animal paTROLL!My squirrel died!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I guess Not!

Report Abuse



bury him if you want but make sure the hole is deep enough and place a large stone over it when you are finished to stop it from getting dug up, wrap him in something biodegradeable though. you could cremate him if you wanted... and if you're allowed fires where you live.
well i would wrap it in a bag or two so cat's wont get to it and well i would do that to the dead animals that my dogs would catch but try and do it discreetly.
holy crap that made me laugh so hard. thanks for brightening my day. oh um, sorry about your squirrel.











Um throw it away, duh!
no wonder it died its made for outdoors living the wild life your a crazy nut^.^
Get a shovel buddy you got some grave digging to do.
get him stuffed and hang him on a plaque on the wall in your dining room.





legit.
No idea, not had to deal with this problem!
Umm, bury him?
shure x]

No comments:

Post a Comment