Monday, May 10, 2010

Have you ever seen a squirrel poop??

i've never seen this and it just occured to me the other day while my dog was outside taking a big one!!!





i mean, do they take care of business on the ground or do they let it fly out of trees?? should i be as worried about that as i am about getting hit by a bird??Have you ever seen a squirrel poop??
It is surprising what the human mind can conceive of when it is idle.Have you ever seen a squirrel poop??
No.





And I dont want to.
Please sick help.


signed,


psychiatrists
Where I live, probably, but I really wouldn't care if I did.
I've never seen one poop, but I bet I've seen it's poop. My dog ';Cliff'; is a master at sniffing out animals and their poop: )
when i lived in florida, the crapped all over my window sills, and peed on my trashcans. though i have never seen them ';in the act,'; i have seen the end result.


and as i do not try to hit them with my car in the street, i do not swerve to miss them. i hate squirrels.
nah, but I see em crap all the time....
We don't have squirrels in Australia. Do we????
Yeah, thats were the cadbury creme eggs come from.
no but i would be new to see it
No I have been told they, yell timber first.
careful when watching, they've been known to chase people
You know, now that you mention it.... I never have seen a Squirrel take leave of his/her bowels. How 'bout that. Great Question.

No comments:

Post a Comment