Friday, May 14, 2010

Ever seen squirrel poop?

my class started wondering


because there are soo many squirrels around here


but we never see there poop, like dogs that we barely see, but there is dog poop aroundEver seen squirrel poop?
Never really thought about it...I've got a million of those little beasts in my backyard...and I don't ever recall seeing any.


But then again, I've never looked for it and I don't think I would know what it would like.Ever seen squirrel poop?
No.
I feed the squirrels in our yard, we've had up to 7 at once... so yeah, I've seen squirrel poop. I've even seen squirrels pooping.





The reason why you haven't seen squirrel poop is that it's very small. It's pretty much exactly the same size as mouse poop.





Yeah, I know, I was surprised too. Squirrels are much larger than mice, so shouldn't their poop be bigger? Must be all the fiber in those nuts.
no
Nope and I don't want to either.
Well I have seen a ton of Dog Sh!t but Never a squirrel or its Sh!t Great Q
nope never saw it





but i saw ferrit poop before lol
yes it is pellet sized
wtf? there are squirrels where you live...where do you live ? lol i've never seen that b4.
i have, i always step in animal poo!
good question

No comments:

Post a Comment