Friday, May 14, 2010

This squirrel keeps taunting me...?

He calls names, throws things and occasionally threatens me...





WHAT can i do?This squirrel keeps taunting me...?
Kick him in the nuts.This squirrel keeps taunting me...?
Set a trap for him then shoot him in the nuts with a Taser gun. That'll show him...
jeees a talking bushy tailed tree rat.
Tell Bullwinkle to rein in his sidekick
Get a Flabber gaster and shoot him with it. He'll never bother you again. Believe me, Wonder Women kept dragging me into bed with her saying I was the best she ever had. I got one, shot her with it and I haven't seen her since.
Report it to Yahoo Answers for abuse
Ah, my Evil Squirrel, Terrence. That's where I left him!





Sorry, I'll try to keep him in my head, where he belongs... I've just got to catch him now! He's a slippery devil!





Tickle him, he soon calms down.
Righty then squirrel trouble aye!


I'll get my airgun and we'll show that bushy tailed bully whos boss.
Steal his nuts and hide them!
Whose nuts?
take his nuts
Steal his nuts and never give them back!!!
Tell him he's out of his tree!
kick his nuts, steal his nuts, throw nuts at him, sell his nuts and dont give him the money for them
Stop taking drugs! Squirrels can't talk mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment