Friday, May 14, 2010

Everyone keep Squirrel in your prayers?!!?

I heard Squirrel was sick and if he is we should send some messages.Hope you get well soon Squirrel!!!Everyone keep Squirrel in your prayers?!!?
See here for an update: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


My condolences to his family and loved ones during this difficult time.Everyone keep Squirrel in your prayers?!!?
Guru,





Everyone is slowing getting the word out about ';Squirrel'; and we will keep him in our prayers.
I am keeping him in my prayers and pray for his recovery through this. I hope he get better soon... Do anyone here keep us informed on how he is doin'?
k i dont know who this squirrel is


but a lot of people seem to know and care about him


so i should too?
oh no! i hate to hear that. Squirrel, I hope you get well soon! take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment