Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A squirrel joke...?

I told my mother a joke I'd heard in these exact words;





'If you and I was a squirrel, would you let me bust a nut in your hole?'





She hit me across the face at first, and then she laughed at it saying that it was a funny joke, but threatened me to not say jokes like that to her.


Is the joke funny to youA squirrel joke...?
Bust a nut is another saying for sex. Hole is well her ';hole'; if you catch my meaning. It's funny though. Just don't ever say that to your mother again. (or a guy)A squirrel joke...?
not funny. i love eating so thats the reason i'm 185 pounds. even though im really busy i still find time to overeat. but your height and weight is good. why are youworried about it? any advice 4 me?

Report Abuse



no
well, no.
Its not funny at all. It's rather pathetic and obscene. No wonder you can't really say a thing like that in public.
No
WOW very funny.
YES !!!
funny ima tell this to a few gurls i kno.....lmao
its funny, but its really disgusting, dirty and sexual....which is prolly why its funny.
i would be very ashamed for saying that to your mom.tell her your sorry. but heres a squirrel joke. a few years ago we had a very icy winter and one moring i went outside to see the damage done to the trees the night before and everything was iced over and i saw a squirrel putting on chains on his paws just to get up the tree where his nest was.
its wierd
she should have hit you harder.
quit stealing borat's material
Yes!
  • lush cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment