Monday, May 10, 2010

I just saw a squirrel with it paws together like it was praying.Has anyone ever heard of a Christian squirrel?

The squirrel was standing in front of a statue of the Virgin.I just saw a squirrel with it paws together like it was praying.Has anyone ever heard of a Christian squirrel?
Their brains are small enough to be Christians.I just saw a squirrel with it paws together like it was praying.Has anyone ever heard of a Christian squirrel?
are you sure your not the one with the squirl sized brain?

Report Abuse



No...
Take a picture! The squirrel is probably just constipated or something, but who cares.
Oddly,enough,yes.(It was at lunch,we were bored,and I have never seen spirit THAT messed up before. and I quote-';Piano.';)
get outta here. it was probably praying for bigger nuts. lmao.
anything/anyone that prays to the virgin mary should be shot.
Awesome-that is like sooooo deep and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment