Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am from Arkansas and I am Jewish. Can oppossom meat be made kosher? I'm tired of Kosher squirrel.?

As long as the opossum was raised in strict accordance to Rabbinical law, and was fed a diet that had all milk and meat on separate plates. Then slather on Kosher salt, that ought to do it, and have at it.I am from Arkansas and I am Jewish. Can oppossom meat be made kosher? I'm tired of Kosher squirrel.?
try some Kosher Pork





or Kosher Rat is not bad eitherI am from Arkansas and I am Jewish. Can oppossom meat be made kosher? I'm tired of Kosher squirrel.?
Dang thems fighting words, I done treed me 2 possums w. 1 squirrel today and wern't none of them named Kosher.
That is a funny one!
Opossoms are scavengers. From what I know, that would be against it. But I'm goyim.
maybe your rabbi can bless it before you eat it
ur joking!? right?
I like your questions would you care to read mine i like your style good boo im a twat and i need to do a pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment