Monday, May 10, 2010

I was attacked by a squirrel today. So how is your day so far?

Seriously it was windy and I was pulling weeds from under my tree and i don't know if he feel but all I know is I felt it on my head then started running around screaming until I got him out of my hair. Warning put you hair up when gardeningI was attacked by a squirrel today. So how is your day so far?
I hope you don't live in Colorado.I was attacked by a squirrel today. So how is your day so far?
I am so sorry about the squirrel attack. Though I must admit, I wish I had been there to see it!





I was mauled by 14 Brownies, ages 7 %26amp; 8. Today was out last meeting for the school year... thank GOD!
lol... sorry, i think squirrels are funny in any way. Once i was walking to school and a squirrel ran out in front of me and stopped with a nut in his little grimy paws and gave me the


'evil eye' and I was like ' you little shi.t! ' and then i chased after it and it ran away.
My day is fine thankyou. I have just added a slide show to youtube and I had my provincial tests today it was easy. Hehehehe Aww that's funny sorry if I offended you in a way.
as in the song by Cletus T Judd


spinn of from the dixi chics





that squirrel has got to DIE





hope you beat the paverbial cow do do out of it
lol damn.. But my day has been going good so far
your evil
OMG LMFAO sorry thats the funniest thing i have heard in awhile
Oh my goodness. I can't help but laugh. I mean, how often do you hear of someone being attacked by a small, fuzzy woodland creature? lol *giggle fit*





I'm so sorry that your day was crappy, hun. Tomorrow will be better?





*HUGS*
LMAO!! Hilarious!! That just made my day!





My day went pretty well today.


Nothing totally unusual happened.
my day wasnt as good as yours..
My day was not so good, but i hope tonight will be better. I woke up, cleaned up and tidied around the house, did my laundry and cooked lunch. It's good that I accomplished something on my day off! A night out with the girls should top it off!!!





Cheers!
Well, the Good thing is squirrel don't carry rabies. I had a squirrel in my bedroom last summer for 3 days. My car, Jeffrey, brought him in. What a hoot! I will take your advice, no more squirrels.
Yeah those squirrels can be really fierce %26lt;smirking%26gt; Just the other day I was chased by a ravenous squirrel %26lt;snorting%26gt; You can't be too careful around wild animals... %26lt;laughing out loud and crying%26gt; They could run up your pant's leg and nibble your bum..... %26lt;rolling hysterically on the floor holding my sides%26gt;
Lol...you sure put a smile on my face. Sorry for your mishap. I would have reacted like that too. Luckly it's over!
I love little squirrels. They're so cute!
Heh, when me and my brother were smaller, there was this squirrel that jumped on him. I don't remember much about it, but I know it was funny. :D


My days been good so far. Just upset about all my shows going on season or series finale.
thats different usually they stay away from people it must of felt safe with you.
Sorry to hear that. My day was good. I like squirrels thought we have them all over our yard. My dad feeds them peanuts.
LOL!!!! Ahhh, I needed a good laugh. I hope your OK. My day was very boring. Did laundry, ran a mile, paid some bills and basically did what I usually do on my day off.
lmao..that's funny


u just brightened my day!
Hate to laugh at ur situation but sounds like u had some excitement. I myself had to sit at a Ford garage for 4 hrs while they worked on my electrical wiring.
i jus woke up now


so far nothing bad


hope dere isnt anything
I think squirrels are on the attack that's the third time this week I hear about something like this. Honestly squirrels now scare me...


Well, my day was good - busy but good - thanks!
Its funny that you mentioned that about the squirrel today. I had a similar cituation happen but it was my sister in law. We were out side talking around my trees and she was admiring my irises when all of a sudden a squirrel ran down the tree, up her right side, over her head, and down the left side and ran away. It was over before we new what had happen. Iwas rolling with laughter seeing this. Of course my sister in law did not find any humor in it what so ever.
I'm good. Tommorow is the party and I'm like always, I'm going to the mall to look for a dress and new high heels. The ones I have are old I got them three weeks ago!
I had a bad day today. Start from the morning. I'm supposed to reach school around 9 am, and i got up at 8.45 am. When I reached my class I was late already. The teacher doesn't look so happy, and when I got my test grade back, I can actually see the disappointment in him. only 86, in Math. In the next class, the teacher was talking about the test coming tomorrow, and I yawned. From that moment on, I know that yawning while the teacher is talking is a CRIME. I got lectured by that teacher. She said that unless you get really high grades in the class, you have no right to do other things that shows disrespect to the teacher. And while in band, I played really, REALLY bad. Those usual notes that I can play quite well all along suddenly looked strange and unfamiliar to me. What is happening??? Hopefully I will have a better one tomorrow. Thanks for asking this question, so that I can release my fury of what's happening to me.
Always have a shotgun on hand for those kind of situations





lol I live in Colorado rainbows are forever
My day is not as exciting as all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment