Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you eat like a squirrel or dance like a bear?

I eat like a bear and shag like a rabbit.Do you eat like a squirrel or dance like a bear?
I do both actually. I dance like a bear otherwise my boobs would knowck me out. Eating like a squirrel has become a nasty habit.Do you eat like a squirrel or dance like a bear?
I eat like a bear and dance like a girraffe. You should see my brother's reception video. Oooohboy,,,it's not pretty.
No, I eat like a bear and dance like a squirrel.
I paint like a mongoose, but that's an entirely different story...





Kudos for the absurd question.
why not eat like a bear and dance like a squirrel? hmm?


touche,lol
Neither.
I eat like a bear and dance like a squirrel
neither
nope but i float like a butterfly and sting like a bee
Nether thanks.
Eat like a squirrel.
None of the above
dance like a bear probably
both....always
I AM a squirrel. xDD
I dance like a bear on speed
I eat like a bear.
I **** like a tiger
dance like bear casue i'm crazy:)
both
both
both
i sing like a dying baby


yep its true
no i shake it like a rattle snake :P

No comments:

Post a Comment