Friday, May 14, 2010

Uh-oh! Skunk in the middle of the road! Do you swerve to miss it, and risk hitting a rabbit or squirrel?

Sorry for the rabbit or squirrel, but if I hit one of them, they won't make my car smell for a week after.Uh-oh! Skunk in the middle of the road! Do you swerve to miss it, and risk hitting a rabbit or squirrel?
if i get ten points for each let go for the GOALUh-oh! Skunk in the middle of the road! Do you swerve to miss it, and risk hitting a rabbit or squirrel?
couldnt you just stop the car?
run over the squirrel and rabbit and bring them home and cook them for dinner
why don't you just step on the brakes?
Nah... I'd just run it over. I have an SUV, so roadkill won't dent my fender.
Rememer the most important thing is human life. If running it over means not causing an accident then do it. Otherwise do you best not to run over any animal.
i would try and miss all of them
VERY TRUE ANSWER I live on top of a mountain,so getting out of the driveway is terrible It is all down hill and one morning I was on my way out first there was a baby skunk,I


hit the break but kept sliding,and be darned if a rabbit wasnt next I swerved again,only this time I couldnt control the truck and rolled over into the terrain below.By this time Im inside my truck I couldnt open the door so I had to crawl out the window, I rolled on down the hill again,Guess what was down there when I got down there?The rabbit and its whole family Im guessing..There was also a message attached I think,When I rolled down I should have crashed,Guess what.I landed on a small tree that held that car from hitting the bottom.So a skunk and a rabbit was saved and me.How weird is that.
if you are going to hit something anyway then just keep straight.
Sounds like roadkill casserole is on the menu tonight....lol....
I stop the car and chase it on foot.
YES !
they are already flattened...





Why did the family of skunks cross the road?








Sadly, they never made it to breakfast at Uncle Louie's'......


(six tiny bodies splattered by a tanker truck)

No comments:

Post a Comment