Monday, May 10, 2010

Why do my dates always complain about my cooking, whats wrong with a warm cup of sangria and squirrel tartare?

Did you forget to sprinkle on the skunk phermones?Why do my dates always complain about my cooking, whats wrong with a warm cup of sangria and squirrel tartare?
Ah, straight to the source.


Very crafty.

Report Abuse


Why do my dates always complain about my cooking, whats wrong with a warm cup of sangria and squirrel tartare?
Oh no, never serve warm sangria!!!





Maybe you should try.....cooking sherry and cream of chicken....it worked on one of my dates long ago!
Maybe they prefer chipmunk tartare
Squirrel Tartare is passe'. Don't be guache. Dazzle that special lady with opossum sushi. The texture is unbelievable. It is all the rage among culinary aficionados. Try a fine vintage Annie Green Springs Sparkling Potato Wine to compliment it. Bon Appetit.
Squirrel ka bobs are better, I hear. Or maybe a squirrel stir fry.
i don't see anything wrong with it, sounds like a pleasant evening all around
Add some fava beans and ask her to attempt to quantify you and things should take a turn for the better.
Not a thing is wrong with your cooking. Next time just don't try to date the squirrel's widow.
Ewww


Well try toast and tea. Everyone loves that


:D
was the squirrel alive?........ well, that could be the problem.
not enough hot sauce?
I am slightly constipated

No comments:

Post a Comment