Thursday, January 21, 2010

Admit it, you secretly wish you were a squirrel?

Looking all cute with those puffy cheeks, nibbling on food very quicklyAdmit it, you secretly wish you were a squirrel?
ummmmmmm, NOAdmit it, you secretly wish you were a squirrel?
definitely not
I guess I like the tail part :)
do i get to eat unlimited acorns???
yes. I admit it lol
I really don't see a michelin in my future..thank you very much.


No invites for dinner at the road kill cafe.
nice.. when i was a kid i used to think that.. they are so cute!!!
Oh yes indeed... A pink one with purple pokadots...
OMG uh yese, dey r so cute, well frm wat ive seen i liv in Australia dnt a have them here!
yes i like squirrels feed them every day
that would be awesome
They are adorable!!!!
I already am a squirrel. Fear me you tiny humans!
haha... aww, you caught me :]


squirrels are pretty rad. i wish i was one.
i hate peanuts,so no
No not a squirrel, But I would enjoy being a fly on a wall sometimes....
how did you know? : )
Why yes, yes I do. Then I could play with my squirrel friend, Joey who lives in my yard and knocks on my door when he is hungry for something like bread.
Yep, but only if you'll be one with me, I sure would hate to be a lonesome squirrel looking all cute with puffy cheeks, nibbling on food very quickly... lol
Naaahhh, everyone knows cows have more fun!
maybe a cat.
no i hate squirrels and always will
I wish i was a sewer rat dude.
And the tree jumping would be fun too. :)
how bout no
Squirrels are often the cause of electricity outages. The animals will enter transformers or capacitors looking for food. The squirrels are then electrocuted and cause a power surge that shorts equipment. Squirrels have brought down the high-tech NASDAQ stock market twice and were responsible for a spate of power outages at the University of Alabama. They will often chew on tree branches to sharpen their teeth but cannot tell the difference between a tree branch and a live power line.





Come to think of it.......ah.....maybe....no!
How did you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment