Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have you ever wrestled a nut away from a squirrel?

in jello?Have you ever wrestled a nut away from a squirrel?
Don't try it sister, you need to fondle them carefully first.Have you ever wrestled a nut away from a squirrel?
Yea..it was in my dream
No!! But I did save a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Gieco!!
This is a f-ed up question. I must say that I am nuts enough that I don't have to go wrestle any away from poor squirrels.......
hahaha! that sounds like alot of fun! I would beat that nut!
haha she said ';nut';
I busted a nut in a squirrel once, does that count?
can't say that I have....but that might be something I need to try :)
no in pudding
No, but one stole my nut one.
I have not, but my wife has. (and it was in pudding, not jello)
You mean wrastle





and yes, yes I have
No, but I've wrestled a kitty in baby oil...that was fun!








I need a cigarette now!
thats how i lost my right leg... but i got that nut!!
mmm jello.


I have no idea what we were talking about but I love jello and its all that matters to me in this question. Lime, strawberry, watermelon.... so many glorious flavors
Twice, it's not worth it....
I like the way their cheeks bulge when they stuff both your nuts in their mouth.
no but i did arm wrestle the pope in 1792
Yep , accidently ripped them off too . my bad..
Well, he was not a squirrel and he got the Nut, but we were in Jello
Yes actully, I have.
  • lush cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment