Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the best pest repeller for squirrels inside my attic wall ? ?

i need one that can penetrate through the walls. and at the same time, not going to interfere with my sleep...it's a furnished attic. where can i find one ? and how much am i looking at ? thanks.What is the best pest repeller for squirrels inside my attic wall ? ?
Seriously. no cat.


Go to a garden shop or a wildlife feed shop and try to buy FOX URINE. I am serious.


The squirrels will leave, and then you fix the holes and entrance points with wire screening.





internet sales: but look in your city too.


http://www.nextag.com/551677344p/zz2zB4z鈥?/a>





Foxes are too clever to urinate in your attic for no reason. I am giving serious advice from experience.What is the best pest repeller for squirrels inside my attic wall ? ?
Cats poop in your garden!! and you invite foxes to urinate in your attic ....bit drastic!! go the electronic route ........





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WALL-PENETRATING-S鈥?/a>








this is Ebay UK but i feel sure you can get similar in the US !!! good luck !!
Get a cat, or 3... I've got 5, no squirrels, rats, mice, or even pigeons around my house :D





Oh and price = Free to get and free to feed if you've got enough squirrels :) or you could do a good deed in the process and get a few from the local pound though I don't know what they'd charge or if they'd have the spirit to hunt after being locked in cages for who knows how long

No comments:

Post a Comment