Thursday, January 21, 2010

In my dream i discover a badly hurt squirrel& am too stunned 2 do anythng, yet i know it will not die?

this was the dream.......in it i am actually havin dinner with my mother %26amp; she asks me 2 check 4 somthn.....behind the dinner table are few rocks,...i kinda climb them %26amp; i expect 2 see a man instead i see a badly hurt squirrel which makes me 2 stunned..i know i shd do somethn but i dont....yet i know somehow the squirrel will not die.....do u tnk this dream carries any meanin.....if so pls interpretIn my dream i discover a badly hurt squirrel%26amp; am too stunned 2 do anythng, yet i know it will not die?
You might be lamenting the fact that you had an opportunity to help someone, but didn't.





Those opportunities don't come along that often. It's a higher calling that we should embrace as we mature.In my dream i discover a badly hurt squirrel%26amp; am too stunned 2 do anythng, yet i know it will not die?
Do you feel like you are not as ready for worldly responsibilities yet? That's my best guess. Tackle all challenges that come your way when you are awake. You can do it because your mother is an example for you. @8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment