Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA!! there's a squirrel outside my house!

hhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha oooo.....hehe....those things make me laugh.....i guess i should make this a question, so where you live do you have gray squirrels or red squirrels?HAHAHAHAHA!! there's a squirrel outside my house!
I live in America, we tend to have more gray squirrels where we live, and if you're lucky you might be able to spot an albino squirrel :OHAHAHAHAHA!! there's a squirrel outside my house!
I have plenty of red and grey squirrels at my garden all day long as we have a park about 1/2 a mile down the road into the town centre we call it the squirrel park because we have about a dozen old oak trees and they live up on the trees etc, its nice watching them collect the bread i throw out to the birds but as always the squirrels get there first. i live in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England its a very busy town all day and night,
Red in the trees, and grey in the ground. I live in SoCal.
gray.. they're cuties.. we also have lots of nutty people. *points to Q asker..*
Hahaha your so random its COOL!!!!!! Lol just as random as me hahahahahh





ohhh ohhh drum roll please....








...





..





...


Oh yer ermm REd
Hahaha i like 'em too.. Gray
grey squirrels
Grow up, squirrels can only be purple.
woo hoo 2 points!
gray and tons of em
we have gray squirrels
Say hello to him for me!
haha, funny isent it lol =] we have gray squirrels...go feed it!
There is a martian hidden inside it..............its not funny!
O_o





can i pet it?






i really laughed


but no
i ahve dead squirrels
i have grey :)
go pet it
are you stoned?
keep it as a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment