Thursday, January 21, 2010

SURVEY! SURVEY! Do you refer to any of your specialest contacts as your ';Secret Squirrel';?

and how much do you trust them....? :SSURVEY! SURVEY! Do you refer to any of your specialest contacts as your ';Secret Squirrel';?
Sometimes, I have ';special contact'; with a Furry Squirrel.





And no, I don't trust him... I'm just happy I don't have nuts or he'd be having lunch.SURVEY! SURVEY! Do you refer to any of your specialest contacts as your ';Secret Squirrel';?
Hmmm... can't say that I do. But maybe I can begin by calling you my Secret Monkey? Would you like that? Eh?
no. but i refer to some as my sexy turtle or sexy beast. does taht count?





i trust them, they can't do any harm to me really... :) and if they did i'd shove a crayon up their nose.
I once had a squirrel cage contact...but I seem to have misplaced him.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
';Forbidden Beaver';
ahahah


well I don't refer to them as that..


but there's some..


and at different levels.
no i don't..none of them remind me of that..


but you remind me of a gerbil..

No comments:

Post a Comment