Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kindly penguin who believes in COD vs. a dizzy squirrel: Who wins the battle for world domination?

The squirrel. The penguin only lives on the south pole, so the squirrel controls world oil resources and Xanax production.Kindly penguin who believes in COD vs. a dizzy squirrel: Who wins the battle for world domination?
The Flying Spaghetti Monster.





Hands (and noodles) down.Kindly penguin who believes in COD vs. a dizzy squirrel: Who wins the battle for world domination?
I like warm, fuzzy things, not cold and waddling things. Sorry.
The cat that hunts squirrels, COD, and penguins.





Time for lunch...
You do, my funny-walking friend. YOU do. Penguins such as ourselves can be pretty damm fierce. (see source below)





Penguins are the salt of the earth. But if the penguins lose their savour, wherewith shall it be salted?
It's Sparta vs. Athens again. Land power vs. sea power. Since penguins lay their eggs on land, I'm going with the squirrel.
Sorry, as much as I'd liek it to be the penguin, the answer is the squirrel.





Help me... the squirrels are watching me... Help... me...
The Jedi shall slay all, and feast upon your flesh!





So, I win...
This all smells a bit fishy, it sounds nuts.
Gotta go with the squirrel- they can hold things- penguins can't- simple as that
I say you mate and live happily ever after.
Penguins can be pretty aggressive. I vote for the Penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment