Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I, Ichi, (being perfectly strange) were to give you 拢1000, would you duct-tape a squirrel to their head?

If not, what would you be willing to do?





Oprah and I will be conducting several surveys on this subject...





Please do not be smutty, I can get that for free...





Oh go on, you can be smutty if you likeIf I, Ichi, (being perfectly strange) were to give you 拢1000, would you duct-tape a squirrel to their head?
i do not know how much that is... maybe you and oprah would be interested in a 3-way. lolIf I, Ichi, (being perfectly strange) were to give you 拢1000, would you duct-tape a squirrel to their head?
Make it 1001 and i'm game
I'd be willing to take the money, pat you on the shoulder, tell you that you're bigger than that and walk away from you.... of course only after I have the money in my pocket.
No, it might hurt the squirrell. I would take a giant crap on ';their'; head, however, if that is equally acceptable.
sure
No
only if he takes me to dinner %26amp; a movie first.
Sure, anything for you, Ichi darling :)
LOL


that stuck me as very funny
For 拢1,000, I would gladly fire Orlando Bloom out of a cannon and in to outer space.
I will do it


you keep me intertained with your questions and answers so I will do it
Sweet Ichi, you need not pay me a full grand to wax your squirrel with duct tape! You need only ask! Strange as you are, I am sure you'd be happy to feel a grand in your pocket!...
I'm sure my dog ( Bonnie ) would love that. Shes been having a on going battle with a certain squirrel in the back yard. And the squirrel been winning......Lol !





Sure I would !!!!!!!
But of course.........
to who's head??
Nope - it might hurt the squirrel. I'm sure that you could get me to do plenty of other embarassing things, like flash my breasts or walk around with my skirt tucked into my pantyhose, or wear a clown suit or mascot costume...
Their head, sure. Especially if I am allowed to use my heavy gloves and the squirrel is wearing spats.








Edit: If you meant duct-tape a squirrel to my head, again yes, but I would wrap that little squirrel up like a mummy, so it would be restricted from doing much damage.
Would I duct-tape a squirrel to WHOSE head? You said their. Did you mean mine? I'd have to think about that. Is the squirrel dead, or alive and might bite me? I don't know if I'd want a dead squirrel anywhere near me. And live squirrels can be very feisty. Oh, it's a hard decision. How long would it have to remain on my head in order to collect the money? All day? A couple of hours? Would I have to feed it if it's alive? Wouldn't it start to stink if it were dead? Oh, too many variables, Ichi. I cannot make up my mind.
That depends on to whose head the squirrel is to be taped.
Please.


..


...


...


I have a squirrel tap dancing on my head.


Now show me the money.
To who's head and I wouldn't want the squirrel to be harmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment