Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need help!!!!! Squirrel?

My cat found and tried to kill a newborn squirrel and I have no clue of what to do wit it. There's no nest around and I can't put it back cuz my cat will eat it (he's done it before). So any info of how I should take care of it and what should I doI need help!!!!! Squirrel?
Just kill the cat!!!I need help!!!!! Squirrel?
You have a problem, but then you know that. That baby squirrel now has your cat's smell and yours too.





I once found some ducklings that were covered in a gas mixture (a leak from a local gas station into their little stream). I tried to take care of them, but I could see I wasn't doing a very good job...little things tend not to trust you when you have to give them a thorough washing!!





I finally called some local government agency to come and get them. I can't remember who the agency was and I think that's because I had to call quite a few and it was about 20 years ago. I want to think maybe a forest preserve group helped me.





Start with your local village hall or wildlife rescue and see what they can do for you.





Not that it would help a baby anything, they are more or less trapped into their nest, but maybe some bells on the cat's collar would help a bit. I have a friend who did that when her cat started bringing her birds as gifts





Good luck!!
If yuo have any small milk bottles like used for baby dolls... let it drink from one or jst dip ur finger in warm milk and let it lick it off. Don't put it back.. it has u and ur cats scent now and the mother may reject it... call ur local vet or RSPCA im sure they would be happy to help im good your sucha nice person to take care of the poor creature... have a lovely day %26lt;3.
go to a place were they take care of animails look on the internet





or get a shoe box and blankets in it and feed the Squirrel milk from a baby bobdle and when it can run around get a cage a hamster cage


look stuff up on the internet
Feed it milk with a small bottle like the ones for dolls. keep it in a shoebox or something small like that and put that stuff they use for hamsters, the wood shaving things.
look up wildlife rehab-and take it to a rehabber if you have one nearby, otherwise look for tips on wildlife rehab sites (its illeagal to care for wildlife in some sates though, just fyi-i think thats a stupid law though.....)
Look, you have a problem and you seek the solution. The cat is in the way. Either kill your cat or put a leash on it. Think about the neighborhood squirrels
release it in to the wild if it is healthy. if not look up ways to care for it and release it when it is healthy again.


and i would advise for you to keep your cat inside
Well..if I were u,I'd wait a bit for the mom.....if she still hasn't come back, I'd take it somewhere where they're r other squirrels, like a park or something.for the meantime, go to this website:





http://squirrelworld.com/ifounda.html
Just kill it. I had like four of them one time at the bottom of my large oak tree. Dealt with it. Unless you want to raise the thing.
nuture it into adulthood and then release it in central park so the homeless guys have something new to sodomize
You can call the national wild life inforcement and they should come get it.
Take it to a vet or someone who has training or something!


And if you cant...please dont let the poor guy suffer :[


Hope this helps :]
Um, let him eat it?





It's a squirrel, their sole purpose in life is to be eaten by other things.
well, you have two options:


Let the cat finish the job


or


Call animal services
Find if theirs a foster animal shelter or something is nearby; you can look online.
Just release it into the wild.
Aww wittel sqerl.
uhh kill the squril and eat it. damn good meal squirl and gravy
If its really young and hurt badly end its life sadly. if its not visibaly harmed and old enough let him go
take care of it and keep it ;)


far away in a cage maybe so ur evil cat doesnt reach it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment