Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you ever wished you were a squirrel?

I ain't a squirrel but I am packin nutsHave you ever wished you were a squirrel?
Not really. People around these parts either deliberately try to run squirrels over or they shoot them or they shoot them and eat them. Squirrels are not well treated around here but then again neither am I. Maybe I'm already a squirrel?Have you ever wished you were a squirrel?
Wow, You must know me! Thats my life dream
no ... not really ... but i wish i were an animal any animal ... and see how they live.. but id love to be a whale or dolphin because then i could go into the depths of the ocean we us humans cant go ... lol ... weird though ? !
I do... now!
No... but I have wished I was a chipmunk... I think they are cuter
nope
No and why would I??????????????
no!they are evil trolls!
i'm a guy.....i play with my nuts all the time. why would i want to change?
No never have
No, I wished I was a cat so I could sleep eighteen hours a day, but then I thought it would be awful boring to eat only cat food all the time, and have to go to the toilet in a litter box.
No. I bet you have.
YEAH! I would be named Cookie and I would run up and down trees all day! I 鈾?squirrels! I have a pet one named Peanutbutter...he likes to do summersaults up and down our tree...but once he ran into our pool....he's all better now!
they're cute, have nice fuzzy tails, and i'd love to be able to climb a tree like one...but i constantly see them lying dead in the road, either from being run over or being electrocuted on the wire and falling down or something......not that appealing to me
I use to but the money I spent at the therapist finally paid off. :::Jumps up and kicks heals:::
um.....no i can't say that i have lol
ah......no. But I do like chipmunks!
only when I look at acorns...
yes.. all the time!


doesnt everybody!
I can truly say this is one wish I have never made. No I have never wished I was a squirrel.


Thanks for the new thought.
Not a normal one, but one like ROCKY!


Flyin' squirrels are 'da best!
heck ya! lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment