Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Redneck Poll: Are you a fan of squirrel gravy?

If you fix it, he will come!!Redneck Poll: Are you a fan of squirrel gravy?
Joni - I haven't had it in yrs, but squirrel is GOOD, especially fried. The gravy is good, too, so yeah - I'd kiss a man who eats it. There's worse things he could be puttin' in his mouth, believe me!! ;~)Redneck Poll: Are you a fan of squirrel gravy?
You've got to know how to make the right kind of roux to make that squirrel gravy irresistable to this redneck. Umm... ummmm....
Never had it - but I make a mean gravy, I'm sure I could fix it up nice.





Yeah, his mouth's been worse places I'd wager
no and heck no
All gravy is good. I must be a redneck!
LOL too much!! Funny
no, I like beaver juice better.
Never had it.


BQ - I don't butter my bread on that side.

No comments:

Post a Comment