Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who likes foamy the squirrel?

Me %26amp; my friends love Foamy!!! I have all 10 of the fanmails on my ipod (you can find 3 or 4 of the Cd releases on itunes)


my personal fave is Foamy Fanmail VIIWho likes foamy the squirrel?
Foamy is much more than toon squirrel .....

Report Abuse


Who likes foamy the squirrel?
foamy is the the only squirrel tht i know tht can talk i watched like all episodes at http://illwillpress.com/
I do. Foamy is funny and actually make a lot of sense, even when he isn't, it's still funny to hear him rant and stuff.
I think he's nuts.
Foamy is cool. I actually agree with a lot of what he has to say on social issies but he does cuss a lot for my taste. ^_^
i do-that girl with the buggy eyes i can do without though.

No comments:

Post a Comment