Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why, oh WHY, did Squirrel up the ante?? Should I accept?

I WAS just going to keep asking questions until 5 pm Central time...now he has changed it to 7 pm eastern time...


Should I accept?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Why, oh WHY, did Squirrel up the ante?? Should I accept?
You are not afraid are you, Amy?





Yes a deal is a deal, but deals can change if one person asks and the other accepts. If she dares. After all, it was a triple dog dareWhy, oh WHY, did Squirrel up the ante?? Should I accept?
no :-) a deal is a deal, you can make another deal later, after you complete this one
You go girl
No you shouldn't. Squirrel Cage has a gift for finding those special people born only once every minute. Did you know he used to be a mortgage banker?





Fool me once, shame on you.


Fool me twice, on me


Fooling me thrice is ownage.
I like it go for it
go for it gurl...=-)

No comments:

Post a Comment