Saturday, January 23, 2010

If i were to kill a dog i would feel bad but if i kill a squirrel or bird don't really care?

i mean like on the street. with a car.i wonder why. do you guys feel the same wayIf i were to kill a dog i would feel bad but if i kill a squirrel or bird don't really care?
Man. You need to drive on my next road trip. Free meat for miles.If i were to kill a dog i would feel bad but if i kill a squirrel or bird don't really care?
A dog has personality, a bird and a squirell just run away from ppl.
You will need more time to grow up.
you make me sick
dogs are cool and friendly. squirrels and birds are vermin. 2 points each I believe.
Dogs are seen as Pets, you have grown up thinking of Mans best Freind, while a squerrel or bird is a wild animal which is in the way.
yes because dogs and squirels and birds are way different.


dogs are smart and use full.


squirrels are weird and useless.


birds are too small and have no use
I would feel bad if I killed ANY living being.
An animal, I would feel bad,regardless of what it was. A terrorist, that's whole different story.
I still feel bad if i kill a bird or a squirrel still....but like they had a chance at least?
becasue one is somoenes pet...and the other isnt...but i still feel bad regardless
does not bother me.
If I run over something in the street, I do not have a lot of remorse. I guess that is bad. I will not swerve to miss an animal. I will slow down or stop if possible and I would never hit one intentially, but if I do it doesnt really bother me.
it is do to your personal connection with dogs and cats or other domestic animals in comparison to your dissassociation with wild animals.





Similiar to why 3,000+ a day can die in some foreign country and most of america (yes I said most) is unaffected by it emotionally but when the World Trade Center is attacked the entire country is in morning.





You are normal
Well


I do not feel the same. If anybody gets killed by me i'll feel bad irrespective of the fact that who has got hurt.


I think this happens with you, because maybe your more sensetive towards dogs.





Maybe because you are one ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment