Thursday, January 21, 2010

I kissed a squirrel....?

and I liked it?





...It felt so wrong, it felt so right....





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZ鈥?/a>





Do you think this has spoof potential?I kissed a squirrel....?
One could only hope you would be nutty for a certain squirrel %26lt;silly grin%26gt;





Yes sure it has potential, just ask me private likeI kissed a squirrel....?
I kissed a squirrel and a squirrel kissed me
might as well be a new song


seriously
i liked





I KILLED a squirrel and I LIKED it. =)





squirrels scare me =) hah
You bet. Squirrels are terribly misunderstood. Go, girl.
as long as the squirrel didn't bite off more than he can chew.
Better get a rabies shot.
Just as long as it didn't have any nuts in its mouth?
Oh yeah! This sounds like some serious FUN!
i hope the squirrels partner doesn't mind
I liked it, It's good to be bad.
not really


maybe
good for you now get tested for rabies
heck yes.
i kissed a squirrel.. i hope it won't give me rabbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment