Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bitten by a squirrel......really urgent!!?

i was just walking my dog and out of know where this squirrel ran upto me and bit me in the neck, im bleeding and im foaming at the mouth and everytime i try to talk i growl!!!!! my dog was bit on the leg and he just runs in circles. im worried my dog or me might die!!! please help me!!! its urgent!!! also i called the squirrel marcus.


thanks!!!!!Bitten by a squirrel......really urgent!!?
Poor squrrel, I hope it had its shotsBitten by a squirrel......really urgent!!?
Hopefully you will be back at primary school tomorrow and will leave the answers site for its proper use.


Real answers for real people.


It was never meant for young kids to play on.
well go run through a field of poison ivy that should cure your rabies. but your dog you dog might have 2 get his leg amputated
****

















RABIES!!




















AAAAHHHH!!! yep you might die and surely your stupid enough to not have gone to the doctors SILLY. TALK TO SOMEBODY














lying?
Why would you get on Y!A instead of going to the ER?
rabies you are a goner
  • clear cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment