Thursday, January 21, 2010

What happened to Squirrel?

You know, the guy who always did the :@) thing. I read in another question that he passed away. Is this true? How did it happen? I used to post here several months back on a different account and he was always one of my favorites.What happened to Squirrel?
Yes, it is true. I don't remember what he died from, exactly.What happened to Squirrel?
He's looking for this nuts
I'm not sure, but I miss him too!


He had some pretty wacky and fun answers along with the serious ones! Gotta love him!
He passed away in his lovers arms during the morning. I Feel bad for his daughter. =(
Cancer took him away, he fought it for months and it finally won. He went peacefully surrounded by his loved ones knowing full well that his spirit will forever live on in Canada, recruiting for the gay lifestyle. (Serious, he told me to say that after he'd passed)
He died while having sex - otherwise known as ';galloping pneumonia';
wasnt that guy a perv?

No comments:

Post a Comment