Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you were a squirrel ...... Where would you put your nutz..???

There's a crazy squirrel at my house who likes to put things in my dryer vent!!!








:o)If you were a squirrel ...... Where would you put your nutz..???
tell him to take it over to the maxi-padIf you were a squirrel ...... Where would you put your nutz..???
On someone's chin.
In a little secret hiding place somewhere in the woods..
In S CHUCKER's mouth





Scroll up and look how big that thing is.














.
In my sack.
I would but my nuts in my nut sack. Hey were all adults here
Grow up Julie!
In a Nut Sack !
I would have to make an under the butt nut hut.........LOL
mine just run up and down a tree with them....
I would put my nuts in a warm moist place to help them grow bigger and bigger...
in my tree
at your house ,sounds like a safe place for them.LOL :D
in my underpants.....oh wait squirrels don't have underpants....um...i'd dig up myself a nice nut-hole to hide my nutz....=) and omg i want a crazy squirrel at my house....not fair...
I throw them at those stupid huge things that humans get into, make too much noise, smell awful, and damage my planet. :)
Just where they are
I have a crazy squirrel too, he put it in my gutters...


Makes a racket up on the dreaded roof

No comments:

Post a Comment