Thursday, January 21, 2010

If I have two pets a kitty and a squirrel that loves coke, but I love Pespi, can I force feed them my pespi?

Would it be wrong to convert them with force?If I have two pets a kitty and a squirrel that loves coke, but I love Pespi, can I force feed them my pespi?
Yes, TTC, stop forcing your belief in Pepsi down other people's ....er.. pets, throats!!





Bad eye. Watch out you don't get poked.





LOL.If I have two pets a kitty and a squirrel that loves coke, but I love Pespi, can I force feed them my pespi?
Everyone has a choice to make


But until you reach an age that you make your own decisions then what is mine is yours and what is yours is mine
I've heard that marinating with soda really increases the tenderness.
um lets not get violent on the squirrels becuase everyone knows they will replace humans and take over the world
put a mentos in their mouth first
why not just give them water instead.





it would be almost like a compromise, and your pets won't rise up in revolt.





eclectic pagan
Why would you want to force feed them??!! I have two squirrels and they like potatoes, apples, watermelon, strawberries, french fries, pinto beans, corn bread, and I could go on and on.
Sure they are the majority, and the majority rules in the democratic countries.
dont convert me! I love my coke! and I will never part with it!
By all means..... force feed the animals..... DUH!! You shouldn't have animals if you're using any kind of force on them!!
Watch your squirrel carefully, small mammals and gas sometimes goes badly. Who does the shopping? Wouldn't that be difficult with just an eye, a kitten and a squirrel?
Yes, conversion by force is always wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment