Thursday, January 21, 2010

Seeing as a squirrel?

is so agile and good with its hands could one be trained to break into houses and nick stuff?





And nobody would ever suspect the squirrel even better if i put a little balaclava on him.Seeing as a squirrel?
Actually you can train monkeys to go steal stuff much easier. I have never heard of a squirell being trained like that, there brains are to small, I guess. I know someone who trained a dog to do stuff like that too, though. But they're probably not good for going inside people's houses.Seeing as a squirrel?
Since you seem to have a vast array of animals in your repertoire...you might as well put them to work.
Squirrels seem to get distracted too easily.





Try a ferret.
it would never work
that's a good idea. if you can keep up with the Nut cracking then i think it's a good idea.
That would totally work! I think your onto something...
You lost me.


My squirrel doesn't have hands.But you can put baklava on it if you like.
wow i should train some of these animals to do some work for me! your idea is amazing *_*








I would have a juggling monkey for a distraction if needed
No I see dead people.
Umm I like baklava.
no I dont think that would be possible. Keep dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment