Saturday, January 23, 2010

So that mean looking squirrel has broken into the house. I offered him my bag of peanuts...?

but the Leprechaun said, ';Over my dead body!';, and now they are fighting in the hall. Who do you think will win?So that mean looking squirrel has broken into the house. I offered him my bag of peanuts...?
the leprechaun!!!!So that mean looking squirrel has broken into the house. I offered him my bag of peanuts...?
yoiur both nuts
the ninja hideing in the shadows!
the leprochaun....much stronger...and bigger...and that the most stupedest thing ever......thanx for the 2 points
The squirrel, he has the biggest nuts
shut the **** up about some damn squirrels!
The squirrel will probably overdose on his own nuts,the leprechan will vanish into thin air then open a lasagne restraunt in a city that is culinarily disfunctional and in dire need of fine food
R u hi?
The hall will break down and both'll DIE!
The squirrel cause his friend the mean Black Bear is waiting just outside the door.
probably the Leprechaun, especially if he gets a gun
Leperchan cause he got kool powers
The Leprechaun probably will kill the squirrel and eat his death body with peanuts like topping. By the way I like you Avatar
The squirrel because you are squirrely girl...........
Give your brain a rest!!!!!!!!
the nut
Squirrel
squirrel ,way to fast for the leprechaun and anything that can crack nuts i do not want bitting me,lol


he will just out smart the leprechaun and put a bowl of lucky charms on some sticky tape,lol
I say kill the squirrel and take the leprachauns gold.LOL Godd luck God bless:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment