Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it against Jewish or Islamic law to consume squirrel?

I don't know, but I'm sure it's against squirrel, dog and cat laws...Is it against Jewish or Islamic law to consume squirrel?
Then why did you pick my answer?

Report Abuse


Is it against Jewish or Islamic law to consume squirrel?
Yes....Bible talks in Leviticus...no rodent (includes squirrels)





no feline (all cats)





no canine (all dogs)
Hey! Leave the squirrels alone.
bad news for the squirrel
Yes, so quit thinking you are better of than them just because you are a pig and not on the shopping list.
Hmmm, could be unclean animals? I know Muslims consider dogs unclean -- they won't even touch them.
Yes
You must be an epicure


if squirrel and dog are food.


You ain't no philosopher:


ain't got the ..... for the gig.


But I dig your avitar,


your, uh, stinking little pig.
every thing in the world is against Islamic law-------except car bombing
It's against squirrel law to consume a squirrel,


against cat law to consume a cat,


against dog law to consume a dog.





I hope this gets to you before your Xmas dinner preparation!





In any case make sure,


in order to be in alignment


with both Jewish and Islamic law,


that you purchase '; hallal'; meat ( killed with the prayer and drained of blood)


or eat vegetarian.
I don't know about Islamic law, but according to Jewish law, only animals that have split hooves and chew their cud are allowed. Thus, squirrels, cats, dogs, camels, monkeys and whatnot are out.
What kind of person would eat a squirrel, dog or cat? They are all adoreable creatures that God put on this Earth for people to enjoy as pets (ok maybe not the squirrel but it was put on this earth to be enjoyed by people as something cute to see in the woods). Dont eat a squirrel, dog, or cat.. I think in ANY religion it is wrong. I hope i dont seem mean but I just %26lt;3 animals and I cant stand to hear about ppl eating animals that werent inteeded to be eaten.
Dogs and Cats are out, as they are omnivores.





I would suspect squirrel is okay, as they are herbivores
Its against my religion! (Not literally)





Those poor animals...





Everytime I eat deermeat I throw up. cant eat those really cute animals...
  • clear cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment