Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have you got your stash of Christmas nuts yet and stashed them away from the squirrels?

Can I look in your cupboard of treats for your nuts I love them. I won't nibble unless you offer.


I am looking for some sweet chestnuts.Have you got your stash of Christmas nuts yet and stashed them away from the squirrels?
We do! Our cupboard is your cupboard, and we have sweet chestnuts!Have you got your stash of Christmas nuts yet and stashed them away from the squirrels?
Sorry pen, I don't have nuts, and I don't swing that way...





... Which is weird because I just had a similar conversation with Tyler about this....
A trip down memory lane ... when I was a young 'un, my mom would roast chestnuts. They were hot and delicious.
Got my nuts, but lost my marbles temporarily..





peachie: set one more place for me, and can I bring a date?


Luv, FC
I have plenty peanuts for the squirrels ' and fruit and eggs for the possums' and boiled eggs for the racoons,They better all get a job' or join my petting zoo soon' so we can hustle up more treat money for their snacks.Moley you can have as many nuts as you can carry' as i like' and feed little moles; too.
I can't help you with Sweet Chest nuts, but I do have a couple of bags of Cashews you can share.
I did have a walnut tree in my front yard and every year those damn pests would take the damn walnuts and leave a mess for ME to clean up. Now they took so many that they didn't give the tree enough time to grow 'em back so they don't get any this year...HA!
No, but the turkey is coming home tonight and we're all just so pleased! What do you call nuts on the wall? walnuts. what do you call nuts on your chest? chestnuts. what do you call nuts on your chin???????? Hey this is a family show here!
I Nibble your mommas nuts. they're very bg
Granny Crabtree: ';Why..uh,..yes I DO!....';buh-lush!';
hmmm... I'm not a great linguist ... but that sounds like Aussie flirting to me! No nibbling of any nuts are allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment