Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pet squirrel funny or not?

A couple bought themselves a squirrel pet. One night they went out


for dinner and locked the squirrel in the closet.


Later that night a thief broke into their house. The thief was in


the process of stealing the couple's valuables when he heard the couple's


car arriving home. The thief then immediately hid in the closet. The


owners came into the house, and went straight to bed. But in the


middle of the night they were awoken by a scream. The husband opened


the closet to see the thief squirming on the floor. The husband


immediately bound the thief tightly with some rope and asked what made


him holler so loud. The thief replied in pain, ';When your *******


squirrel took my *** for a hollow in a tree -I held out. When it took


my balls for nuts- I gritted my teeth, but when it decided to carry


the nuts into the hollow I cracked up.';Pet squirrel funny or not?
one of your best ,lol ,still laughing from your last onePet squirrel funny or not?
Not as good as the snow one but ok.
It's kinda funny.
haha thats funny





but then its you, so it would be, you dont do much wrong at all
Nah, you've gone off the boil now darling!
haha


funny
:-) this was the funniest so far, thanks you made my night, sweet dreams.


hussein
Sorry did'nt laugh...i'm a miserable cow though.
not funny
.....................I dont get it????
The only three letter word which is an hollow, which I can think of is an ear, but that is not big enough for a squirrel, no part of a human is.


So sorry, couldn't understand the joke, probably not your fault, just the censorship.
VERY funny!!! omg...sometimes i just don't know anymore
hahahahah


very funny
Haha made me laugh 10/10 :)
tickled my chuckle muscle ya did...
remind me to always protect my nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment